The following process serves as a guide to ensure the best fit of a child and family with our existing students and to determine if ClearWater Academy is the best fit for you and your family.
- Initial Contact: Interested parents contact the school Principal or Head of School and set an appointment to tour the school.
- School Tour: During the tour, you will have the opportunity to visit all parts of the school, ask questions, and pick up an application packet.
- Application for Enrollment: Complete and submit the application packet, including supporting documents, reports, evaluations, a recent photo of the applicant and a non-refundable application fee of $180.00. (Make checks payable to ClearWater Academy or use PayPal).
- Student Visit: We invite your child to spend a portion of a school day at ClearWater Academy. Our staff can observe your child in both academic and therapeutic settings.
- Decision: The Admissions Committee meets to discuss your child. If the team determines that ClearWater Academy is a good match for your child and your child is a good match for the school, the school issues a letter of acceptance and an enrollment agreement, including a starting date and tuition cost.